A keen fashionista, I see Italian knitwear as indispensable as a pantry stocked with treats. For those seeking style and warmth, I’ve listed the best Italian knitwear brands essential for chilly days.
Whether you desire classic elegance or modern chic, these made in Italy brands offer exquisite pieces to suit your fashion palate, serving style and comfort in equal measure.
Ready to dive into elegance? Explore the 17 most popular Italian knitwear brands available online and in boutiques.
Founded in 1953 by the dynamic duo Ottavio “Tai” Missoni and Rosita, Missoni wasn’t shy about splashing the canvas with lively colors, daring patterns, and trademark zigzag motifs that dance with vibrancy.
What makes Missoni’s knitwear roll off the tongue of fashion aficionados? At its heart, it’s the innovative knitting approaches and the embrace of eclectic materials, not forgetting their signature space-dyeing technique.
This method is their secret sauce, dyeing natural yarns in a symphony of colors before intertwining them to reveal a mesmerizing color palette that’s nothing short of hypnotic.
In the fashion industry, Missoni stands out not merely for its dazzling colors.
The brand’s signature designs are a vibrant tapestry of geometric delights, showcasing stripes, waves, and the beloved chevron. With a playful use of bold contrasts, Missoni delivers an aesthetic that is both striking and vivaciously alive.
It’s no wonder the brand has garnered a legion of devotees, from the everyday fashion lover to the glittering celebrity, all enchanted by its blend of elegance, sophistication, and modern flair.
Missoni: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Founded: 1953
- Headquarters: Milan, Italy
- Website: Missoni.com
- Distinctive Design: Unmistakable vibrant colors and zigzag motifs define Missoni’s finished knitwear.
- Innovative Techniques: The brand is celebrated for pioneering knitting techniques and using unique materials, including its famous space-dyeing process.
- Iconic Patterns: Expect a visual feast of geometric patterns, stripes, waves, and chevrons, often in bold, contrasting colors.
- Devoted Following: With a style synonymous with modern elegance and sophistication, Missoni has earned a dedicated fan base among fashion enthusiasts and celebrities.
2. Brunello Cucinelli
Brunello Cucinelli is an Italian luxury brand founded in 1978. It is an experience of luxury, a narrative of elegance woven into each strand of its iconic knitwear.
This famous Italian brand uses only crème de la crème materials such as cashmere that whisper sophistication and timelessness.
Ever wonder what makes a Brunello Cucinelli beautiful knitwear stand out in the fashion cosmos? It’s all in the details. Made with painstaking precision, each piece is a labor of love and artistry by skilled Italian hands, with every stitch and every detail meticulously placed and examined.
And we aren’t talking about your run-of-the-mill designs. The brand expertly combines classic and modern styles, presenting a visual and tactile feast. Expect intriguing cable patterns, striking color blocks, and contrasting textures.
Brunello Cucinelli: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Founded: 1978
- Headquarters: Corciano, Italy
- Website: BrunelloCucinelli.com
- Exceptional Technique: Each piece is handcrafted with attention to detail by skilled artisans in Italy.
- Quality Materials: Brunello Cucinelli uses the finest materials to construct its luxurious knitwear.
- Everlasting with a Twist: Classic elegance meets modern design elements like cable patterns, color-blocking, and contrasting textures.
- Luxury & Comfort: Designed for style and comfort, the knitwear feels as luxurious as it looks.
Gucci, oh Gucci! The whisper of opulence, a canvas of elegance, and the epitome of fashion bravado!
Founded in the roarin’ 1921 by the artistic hands of Guccio Gucci, this brand has been serving us grandeur and luxury on a silver platter, turning heads and setting hearts aflutter with designs that are nothing short of a visual symphony.
Now, let’s talk designer knitwear. Gucci isn’t here to play; it’s here to slay, weaving a tapestry of luxurious materials with design ingenuity that’s both timeless and avant-garde. Think of classic, snug cardigans, eye-catching dresses, and accessories that aren’t just additions but statements.
Gucci’s knitwear is a celebration, a festival of intricate patterns, a palette of vibrant colors and textures that are as delightful to the eyes as they are to the touch.
And it isn’t just about aesthetics; Gucci is a maestro of quality.
With a meticulous selection of natural materials ranging from the finespun merino wool and the plush embrace of cashmere to blends that whisper luxury, every piece isn’t just designed; it’s constructed to offer comfort, durability, and that ineffable sensation of luxury gracing the skin.
Gucci: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Founded: 1921
- Headquarters: Florence, Italy
- Website: Gucci.com
- Daring Designs: Gucci’s knitwear is a visual celebration featuring intricate patterns, vibrant colors, and textures that make a statement.
- Luxurious Materials: With a focus on quality, Gucci opts for the finest materials, ensuring comfort and a feel of luxury with every wear.
- Iconic and Recognizable: Whether flaunting the interlocking GG logo or playful motifs, each piece is distinctively Gucci, coveted by fashion lovers globally.
- Seamless Fusion: Traditional expertise meets innovative design, resulting in knitwear that’s both classic and modern.
4. Max Mara
Welcome to the world of Max Mara, an Italian luxury fashion brand founded in 1951 that’s been a beacon of style since its inception, thanks to the visionary Achille Maramotti.
This brand is a hymn of classic elegance, a sonnet of impeccable craftsmanship, and, let’s not forget, a ballad of sophisticated aesthetic that whispers through every thread and stitch.
Wondering what makes Max Mara’s best knitwear a melody of effortless Italian style and comfort? First and foremost, the intoxicating quality of fabrics feels like a soft sonnet against the skin. Then there’s the brand’s eagle-eye attention to the nitty-gritty, ensuring each piece isn’t just worn; it’s experienced.
Each Max Mara knitwear collection garment is a canvas, a masterpiece of elegance, offering a buffet of subtlety and refinement.
Max Mara: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Founded: 1951
- Headquarters: Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Website: MaxMara.com
- Premium Fabrics: Max Mara’s knitwear indulges in high-quality materials, promising comfort that is as delightful as the garments are elegant.
- Enduring Appeal: With subtle embellishments and details, the brand creates ageless yet intriguing pieces.
- Elegance in Design: Expect a display of sophistication with every piece, thanks to the brand’s commitment to elegant design and meticulous craftsmanship.
- Recognized Excellence: The brand stands tall and proud in the fashion landscape, celebrated for its devotion to quality and timeless designs.
Birthed in the heart of Rome in 1925, Fendi is synonymous with elegance, superior craftsmanship, and an avant-garde approach to fashion. It’s that glamorous friend we all have known for their class, extravagance, and ability to turn ordinary moments into premium experiences.
Let’s talk knitwear, a realm where Fendi is nothing short of a maestro. Fendi’s collections are a magical concoction of traditional knitting techniques and cutting-edge aesthetics, offering pieces as timeless as they are modern. Each stitch and each design echoes the brand’s commitment to providing not just clothes but experiences.
Dive deeper, and you’ll discover knitwear made with the finest materials —think cashmere, wool, and silk, offering unparalleled comfort and panache. What sets Fendi apart? Their signature spin features eye-popping elements, distinctive textures, and complex patterns that dance between classic and whimsical.
And, of course, there’s the iconic double “F” logo subtly winking at you from each piece, adding that unmistakable Fendi flair, recognized and adored by fashion devotees and celebs alike.
Fendi: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Founded: 1925
- Headquarters: Rome, Italy
- Website: Fendi.com
- Luxurious Materials: Fendi knitwear is fashioned from premium materials like soft wool and silk, ensuring a blend of comfort and style.
- Signature Style: With distinctive textures, unique features, and complex patterns, Fendi’s knitwear is unmistakable and one-of-a-kind.
- Iconic Logo: The renowned double “F” logo is often gracefully incorporated into their knitwear, adding an element of brand recognition.
- A blend of Tradition and Modernity: Fendi celebrates a harmonious marriage between time-honored techniques and contemporary aesthetics in its knitwear collections.
Prada is a titan in Italian luxury fashion, born from the creative mind of Mario Prada in 1913. With its finger firmly on the pulse of avant-garde designs, impeccable craftsmanship, and timeless elegance, Prada isn’t just a brand; it’s a global fashion anthem.
Prada’s knitwear isn’t a one-note song. It’s a symphony of designs ranging from dresses and skirts to humble yet ever-stylish cardigans and sweaters, all crafted from the choicest materials like fine wool.
The result? Garments that don’t just wear; they live, offering comfort, durability, and a luxurious caress against the skin. With an eye for detail that borders on the obsessive, Prada delivers knitwear that is tailoring perfection, exuding elegance and refinement that is unmistakably Prada.
Prada: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Founded: 1913
- Headquarters: Milan
- Website: Prada.com
- Distinctive Aesthetic: Prada’s knitwear embodies clean lines and sophisticated silhouettes, echoing the brand’s signature style.
- High-Quality Materials: Expect garments made from the finest wool, cashmere, and luxurious blends, ensuring comfort and durability.
- Variety of Designs: Prada offers a diverse range of knitwear, from stylish sweaters to statement dresses for different tastes and occasions.
- Functional and Fashionable: Prada merges practicality with cutting-edge design, providing options for every season and style preference.
Armani is not just a brand; it’s an experience, a nod to elegance that’s sophisticated and effortlessly cool, speaking a language of fashion that’s universally intoxicating.
Dip your toes into Armani’s knitwear and feel the magic unravel. Here’s a lineup that sings songs of unparalleled quality, comfort, and uber-chic fashion.
Whether it’s the snug allure of sweaters and cardigans or the sassy charm of dresses and shirts, every piece in the Armani knitwear collection is a story stitched with premium fabrics and a meticulousness that’s nothing short of poetry.
Picture this: clean lines carving minimalistic silhouettes, a dance of understated elegance with a canvas painted in classic hues of black, navy, beige, and gray. And just when you think you’ve seen it all, in comes a pop of vibrant color or a whisper of subtle patterns, adding layers of intrigue and versatility to the collection.
Armani: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Founded: 1975
- Headquarters: Milan, Italy
- Website: Armani.com
- Quality Crafted: Armani’s pieces are expertly crafted with top-notch fabrics and attention to every tiny detail.
- Understated Elegance: The designs boast clean lines and minimalistic silhouettes, epitomizing an elegance that’s subtle yet commanding.
- Classic Palette with Twists: While primarily using classic tones, Armani isn’t afraid to throw in vibrant hues or patterns for that added wow factor.
- Signature Aesthetic: Each piece is a canvas of Armani’s aesthetic, offering a blend of sophistication and simple elegance.
8. Loro Piana
Loro Piana, an epitome of Italian luxury, produces more than just clothes. It weaves legacies through a commitment to exquisite craftsmanship and premium materials.
In the grand tapestry of Loro Piana, knitwear holds a place of pride, weaving tales of timeless elegance with whispers of contemporary style. Here, delicate fabrics aren’t just used; they’re celebrated. With a spotlight on precious wool, every thread is a testament to the brand’s relentless pursuit of the world’s finest fibers.
Expect a palette that’s a visual symphony of subtle, sophisticated shades, underscoring Loro Piana’s philosophy of understated luxury.
Each piece is not just an article of clothing but an embrace of softness, warmth, and an inviting aesthetic that’s as refined as it is, thanks to premium yarns known for their supreme softness and insulation properties.
Loro Piana: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Founded: 1924
- Headquarters: Milan, Italy
- Website: LoroPiana.com
- Fine Fabric Connoisseurs: Brand that specializes in wool, offering unmatched softness and insulation.
- Understated Luxury Palette: Subtle, sophisticated color selections embody the brand’s aesthetic of discreet luxury.
- Balanced Design: Masterfully navigating between timeless elegance and contemporary style in each design.
- Stringent Material Selection: Only the finest, meticulously selected yarns make the cut to guarantee top quality in every piece.
9. Roberto Cavalli
Cavalli epitomizes edgy elegance and sophisticated wildness, owning the animal print in a unique aesthetic blend of exotic and rock ‘n’ roll vibes.
Slide into a piece of Roberto Cavalli knitwear, and you’ll feel the difference. Here, every thread weaves a narrative of high-quality fabrics meeting intricate patterns with meticulous attention to detail that’s borderline obsessive.
It’s a playground of cozy sweaters flirting with lightweight cardigans, where classic silhouettes waltz with contemporary designs, creating a symphony that’s music to the fashion connoisseur’s ears.
Expect to be surprised, even dazzled, as you encounter bold color concoctions, whispers of metallic accents, and embellishments that are nothing short of eye-catching.
The knitting techniques are an art form here, with cable knits, ribbing, and jacquard patterns coming together to craft the texture and visual allure that’s signature Cavalli.
Roberto Cavalli: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Founded: 1975
- Headquarters: Sesto Fiorentino, Italy
- Website: RobertoCavalli.com
- Bold and Glamorous: Known for designs that are as bold and captivating as elegant and sophisticated.
- Texture Wonderland: Utilizes various knitting techniques to craft unique textures and visual elements.
- Attention to Detail: Every aspect, from fabrics to patterns, is meticulously crafted.
- Colorful and Embellished: Features vibrant color combinations and distinctive embellishments.
10. Artknit Studios
Artknit Studios is where cozy knitwear, sustainability, and style converge. Beyond mere creation, the brand crafts narrative and experience into each piece, embodying design quality and responsible fashion practices.
Experience the embrace of premium materials like merino wool, cashmere, and organic cotton in their pieces. Selected for their softness, durability, and promise of longevity, these materials offer a perfect blend of luxury, quality, and sustainability.
Guided by sustainability, Artknit Studios conscientiously sources and crafts its products, adhering to fair labor and eco-friendly practices. Every piece of excess yarn is utilized, transformed into accessories or cleverly repurposed into fresh, stunning designs.
Artknit Studios has not just customers but ardent fans and loyalists who find in its offerings not just garments but aligning values, unmatched quality, and a design philosophy that’s as conscious as it is captivating.
Artknit Studios: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Founded: 2018
- Headquarters: Biella, Italy
- Website: Artknit-Studios.com
- Sustainably Created: With a strong commitment to sustainability, every piece is responsibly sourced and meticulously fashioned.
- Premium Materials: Utilizing the finest yarns like merino wool, cashmere, and organic cotton for supreme comfort and durability.
- Waste-Reducing Practices: Innovative in repurposing materials and reducing waste in the production process.
- Quality and Comfort: Every piece delivers an elevated experience of comfort, style, and quality.
Malo, established in 1972, offers a blend of softness and elegance, focusing on luxury knitwear. With a foundational passion for cashmere and an expanded love for warm, intricately woven wool, Malo provides collections suitable for daily elegance and special occasions alike.
Experience the luxury of premium wool with Malo’s knitwear, blending comfort and style effortlessly. Every piece, from classic crew necks to elegant turtlenecks, showcases subtle, meticulous details in designs that are both modern and timeless.
Dress up or dress down with Malo’s knitwear. Layering becomes an art. The brand’s pieces stand out and seamlessly blend with your wardrobe, making them the ideal companions for chilly winters.
From the charm of wool and linen to the allure of merino, Malo’s offerings are vast and welcoming. Each jumper and crewneck bear the hallmark of Malo’s commitment to design integrity and quality workmanship.
Malo: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Founded: 1972
- Headquarters: Florence, Italy
- Website: Malo.it
- Versatile Collections: Malo offers styles that effortlessly transition from day to night, casual to special.
- Premium Materials: Specializing in cashmere and wool, every piece promises unparalleled comfort and warmth.
- Everyday Elegance: With subtly detailed designs and easy to layer, Malo is perfect for every wardrobe and occasion.
- Design Variety: Catering to men and women with various styles from crew necks to turtlenecks.
12. C.P. Company
Founded in 1971 by renowned Italian fashion designer Massimo Osti, the “godfather of sportswear”, C.P. Company started with a unique, rebellious edge. Originally named Chester Perry, it rebranded in 1978 to its current iconic name.
With over 45 riveting years in fashion’s fast lane, the brand exudes quiet confidence in reimagining men’s classic attire, injecting a contemporary essence while tipping its hat to military, work, and sportswear archives.
Pioneering fabric technology and garment dyeing since the 1970s, C.P. Company masterfully dyes assembled garments, achieving deep, nuanced colors in each piece, showcasing both artistic and scientific excellence in fashion.
C.P. Company: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Founded: 1971
- Headquarters: Bologna, Italy
- Website: cpcompany.com
- Longstanding Tradition: Over 45 years of making men’s classic knitwear with a non-conformist twist.
- Dyeing Innovation: A pioneer in garment dyeing, offering unique color richness in knitwear.
- Iconic Fabric: Introducer of iconic fabrics like 50 Fili and Velvet Wool for knits.
- Acclaimed by Elite: It is adored by Italian intellectuals and artists for its timeless appeal.
13. Stone Island
Meet Stone Island, an Italian fashion jewel founded in 1982 by Massimo Osti in Ravarino, Emilia-Romagna. Stone Island provides men with a premium experience in apparel, outerwear, and knitwear for men, standing as more than just a brand.
Why does it shine in the fashion world? With its commitment to innovative fabrics and technology and a sharp military aesthetic, the brand’s iconic compass logo signals boundary-pushing innovation and quality.
Stone Island has cultivated a devoted following, particularly in Europe and the UK, becoming a silent emblem of street-style identity. With celebrities like Drake and The Weeknd sporting its pieces, the brand’s allure has also grown in the US.
Stone Island, influential in subcultures like Italy’s 1980s Paninaro youth movement, also boasts significant collaborations, most notably joining fashion heavyweight Moncler in 2020 for a thrilling and unpredictable fashion future.
Stone Island: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Founded: 1982
- Headquarters: Ravarino, Italy
- Website: StoneIsland.com
- Established Heritage: Founded in 1982, focusing on men’s high-end knitwear pieces and accessories.
- Innovative Style: Celebrated for innovative fabrics and military-inspired aesthetics.
- Symbol of Innovation: It is recognizable by its iconic compass logo, symbolizing innovation.
- Unique Material Treatments: Offers unique fabric treatments, including introducing thermosensitive fabric and rubber wool.
- Loyal Fanbase: Enjoys a dedicated following, particularly in Europe and among celebrities.
14. Sartoria Vico
Confident and modern with a keen eye for style? Meet Sartoria Vico, your new fashion ally! Sartoria Vico is a Milanese brand rooted in the vibrant heart of Milan, dedicated to women who celebrate their curves and wield their style with confidence and flair.
This brand is not just about clothes; it celebrates femininity. Each piece in their collection is a canvas of contemporary elegance, designed not just to cover but to caress, not just to fit but to flatter.
Their knitwear? Oh, it’s like poetry woven into threads, with minimalist cuts that whisper trends yet shout classics.
Bright, bold, and utterly bewitching – every piece from Sartoria Vico’s knitwear line is a song of color and style. From striped tops that are a carnival of hues to the sophisticated allure of their collared sweaters, every piece is a masterpiece of craft and confidence.
And if you’re into cozy comfort without sacrificing style, their round-neck, baggy-legged jumpsuits are a hug in clothing form, perfect for making every day feel like a strut on the runway.
Sartoria Vico: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Headquarters: Milan, Italy
- Website: SartoriaVico.it
- Embrace Your Curves: Sartoria Vico’s knitwear celebrates the female form with designs that are as flattering as they are fashionable.
- Year-Round Comfort: Crafted for all seasons, offering both warmth and breathability.
- Minimalist Yet Trendy: Expect minimalist cuts that are finely balanced with contemporary trends and classic appeal.
- Diverse Range: Whether it’s vibrant striped tops, elegant collared sweaters, or comfy jumpsuits, there’s something for every style palette.
15. Maglificio Gran Sasso
Founded in 1952 in quaint Sant’Egidio alla Vibrata, Maglificio Gran Sasso is more than a brand; it’s a legacy of Italian craftsmanship weaving elegance and durability into each piece of knitwear. Your go-to for enduring and stylish knitwear!
Imagine wearing Gran Sasso’s ribbed cardigans in spring, or a charming polo neck in fall. For icy winters, layer up with Gran Sasso under a statement jacket, making any cold space your personal runway.
Their knitwear combines style with the comfort of soft cashmere and elegant silk, providing a cozy feel while ensuring durability. Each piece is meticulously crafted for style without compromising on longevity.
Gran Sasso: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Founded: 1952
- Headquarters: Teramo, Italy
- Website: GranSasso.it
- Italian Expertise: Authentic Italian brand with knitwear made exclusively in Italy.
- For All Seasons: With pieces perfect for spring, autumn, and winter, it’s a year-round affair.
- Durable and Chic: Offering style that endures, both in fashion and functionality.
- Family Legacy: Since 1952, it’s a brand steeped in tradition and family values.
Since 1966, Scaglione has offered cozy and stylish knitwear in Italy, founded by Renato and Celsa Scaglione, who infused love and care into each piece.
Dive into the women’s collection, where turtle and round-neck sweaters await, whispering tales of warmth and elegance. These aren’t just garments; they’re like a warm, stylish embrace on a chilly morning, promising comfort and style.
For the gents out there, imagine casual Fridays or weekend escapes in cashmere hoodies, sleek sweaters, or the show-stealer: hybrid knitwear tracksuit-style trousers. These pieces aren’t just clothing; they’re a vibe, setting you up for a day of confidence and compliments.
Scaglione: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Founded: 1966
- Headquarters: Bergamo, Italy
- Website: Scaglione.it
- Family Forged: Born from the vision of Renato and Celsa Scaglione in 1966.
- Artisan Techniques: Every piece is a canvas painted with traditional weaving magic.
- For Everyone: Whether you’re into turtle necks or cashmere hoodies, there’s something for every style palate.
- Everyday Elegance: Sophistication meets comfort for your daily adventures.
- Winter Ready: Perfect for layering, making the chilly season more bearable and fashionable!
Ready for a sartorial tale sprinkled with Italian flair and dedication to workmanship? Meet Marni, a dazzling gem in the expansive world of fashion, born in 1994, thanks to the genius of Consuelo Castiglioni!
Now, let’s talk knitwear, the kind that turns heads and warms hearts. Marni doesn’t just make clothes; it crafts experiences, each piece a testament to the luxurious, innovative vibe the brand effortlessly embodies.
But wait, there’s more to Marni than meets the eye. This brand isn’t simply chasing after the limelight with its phenomenal designs. Oh no! Marni whispers a tale of consciousness and uniqueness, choosing to walk a path that focuses on sustainable elegance as it is on turning the fashion volume up.
From fostering sustainable economic and social growth to actively making positive ripples in the community, Marni isn’t just about looking good; it’s about doing good, too.
Marni: Brand Overview & Key Takeaways
- Founded: 1994
- Headquarters: Milan, Italy
- Website: Marni.com
- Founded with Flair: Consuelo Castiglioni brought Marni to life in 1994.
- Sustainable Elegance: Committed to positively impacting socially, economically, and environmentally.
- Innovative Designs: Offering a kaleidoscope of unique knitwear for all – women, men, and the little fashionistas!
- Alternative Voice: A brand that’s as unique and alternative as the individuals who wear it.
- Community Focused: Actively contributing to and fostering growth within the community because fashion and responsibility can absolutely share the runway!
How to Choose a High-Quality Italian Knitwear Brand
When on the hunt for high-quality knitwear, keep these pivotal elements in mind:
The core of delightful knitwear lies in its fabric. Look for natural fibers – think merino wool, cashmere, or cotton.
These materials promise breathability and offer unmatched comfort, making them superior to synthetic alternatives like acrylic or polyester. Merino wool is a hallmark of quality, with cashmere bringing a touch of luxury.
Attention to Details
Dive into the details! High-quality knitwear boasts even, tight stitching and seamlessly woven seams, presenting a garment that’s well-constructed and meticulous in its finish. So, pay attention to the fine print of artistry.
The Right Fit
A piece that fits like a dream is non-negotiable. While the nature of knitwear is to be elastic and adaptable, it’s vital to wear it and allow it to mold to your form before making the final call.
Though a hefty price tag might suggest superior quality, weighing other aspects like fabric type, structure, and fit is crucial. Beware: some high-end designer items might carry a cost that reflects the brand’s prestige more than the item’s inherent quality.
Align yourself with brands with a track record of delivering quality and value. A reputable brand often equals a wise investment in the world of knitwear.
Take a glance at the care tags! Understanding and following the care instructions not only helps in retaining the visual appeal of your knitwear but also plays a role in extending its life.
Keeping these essential factors in your style arsenal, you’re all set to select knitwear that is a symphony of style, comfort, durability, and longevity.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some popular Italian knitwear brands?
Italian knitwear is known for its quality and expertise. Some of the most popular Italian knitwear brands include:
- Brunello Cucinelli
- Max Mara
What’s the most popular Italian luxury fashion brand?
Italy has many high-end fashion brands known for their luxury and quality. Some of the most popular high-end Italian fashion brands include:
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Giorgio Armani
Who is known for designing Italian knitwear?
Many designers are known for their Italian knitwear designs. Some of the most famous designers include:
- Brunello Cucinelli
- Max Mara
- Artknit Studios
Before You Go…
Continue your Italian exploration with our guide to the 43 Best Italian Kitchen Brands for a dose of top design and elite style in the heart of your home!