If you’re looking for a delicious Italian dish to warm your soul, look no further than this fantastic Tortellini Soup. This traditional Italian recipe is easy and flavorful to get a taste of Italy right in your kitchen.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a delicious soup that will please your family and friends. Plus, it’s a great way to celebrate Italy’s rich culinary culture! So grab your ingredients and get cooking – your taste buds will thank you!
Tortellini Soup Recipe: A Cozy and Delicious Italian Dish
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 (14.5 ounces) can of diced tomatoes
- 1 (9-ounce) package of cheese tortellini
- 2 cups of fresh spinach, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
This delicious tortellini soup is easy to make and full of flavor! Follow the steps below to create a comforting and satisfying meal.
Instructions for the Tortellini Soup Recipe:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, carrots, and celery to the pot and cook for 5-7 minutes, occasionally stirring until the vegetables are softened.
- Stir in the basil and oregano and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and diced tomatoes, and bring the soup to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the tortellini to the pot and simmer for 10 minutes or until the tortellini is cooked through.
- Stir in the spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes until wilted.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!
Tortellini soup is a traditional Italian dish that is made with a variety of healthy and natural ingredients. It can be enjoyed as an appetizer, main dish, or side dish and is a great way to incorporate authentic Italian flavors into any meal.
What Are 10 Different Ways to Eat Tortellini?
Tortellini is a delicious Italian pasta that can be enjoyed in various ways. Here are the top 10 best ways to eat this delicious pasta.
- In a Creamy Tortellini Soup
- Stuffed with Spinach and Ricotta
- In a Pesto Tortellini Salad
- In a Sundried Tomato Sauce
- Baked in a Tortellini Casserole
- In a Cheesy Tortellini Alfredo
- With a Creamy Garlic Sauce
- In a Tomato Tortellini Soup
- With Prosciutto and Peas
- In a Caprese Tortellini Salad